My vocabulary is expanding quickly and sometimes needs a little translation.
Mum-mum: mommy
Da-Da: daddy
Na-Na: favorite baby doll
Uh-Oh: I've dropped my toy and can't reach it.
Hi: hello
AHHH: Give back whatever you just took from me immediately!
Mum-mum: mommy
Da-Da: daddy
Na-Na: favorite baby doll
Uh-Oh: I've dropped my toy and can't reach it.
Hi: hello
AHHH: Give back whatever you just took from me immediately!
6 comments:
I love this picture! You both look so happy to be sitting with each other! So cute!
Adorable picture!!! I agree with Katie, you too look very happy together :)
I can't wait to hear all those words! Beautiful girls....frame this for Andy!
That's wonderful Sassy Sydney that your talking so much! We can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love,
Leah and Averi :)
I must admit that is a FABULOUS picture!! You both look beautiful!! Give that little girl a kiss from her Aunt Kari!! Miss you!
My favorite girls, This is my favorite picture... the look of contentment... nothing like a mommy and her daughter!! Love you both, Mom (and MIMI!!)
Post a Comment