My friends, Elijah and Emma, are in town and staying with us for the week so I haven't had a lot of opportunities for blogging. I'll be back on the scene in a few days. Stay tuned for pictures of our fun!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am glad you are having fun with your friends! Miss you and will talk soon.
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
1 comment:
I am glad you are having fun with your friends! Miss you and will talk soon.
Post a Comment