Hi Sydeny, Yes I have a blog. It's about pets! I'm still working on it so it's not like your blog(duhh..) but you Aunt Katie and Sadie might want to check it out here is the address. www.petaddict.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
3 comments:
Hi Sydeny, Yes I have a blog. It's about pets! I'm still working on it so it's not like your blog(duhh..) but you Aunt Katie and Sadie might want to check it out here is the address. www.petaddict.blogspot.com
Love Ya
(Bye the way this is Emma)
You can catch some goodies hanging out under the table!!!! Especially since your mommy LOVES chocolate :)
Hi Sydney!
Tell your mommy I tagged her again!
Post a Comment