Since I was on vacation and didn't get to blog about my daddy on Father's Day, I'm catching up now. It was very difficult to narrow down all of the reasons why my daddy is the BEST, but I've created a top five list.
Top five reasons my daddy is #1:
5. He makes me giggle like noone else can.
4. He wraps me super tight after my bath.
3. He makes mommy smile all the time.
2. He lets me pick out my own outfits for the day.
1. He gives the BEST hugs, kisses, and snuggles.



2 comments:
sydney,
you are very lucky to have a daddy like the one you have.And he's very lucky to have you.I hope he had a very special 1ST fathers day!!Miss you much!!
Happy Fathers Day Andy!
Sydney, The only thing that matters is that Daddy's make you smile and take care of you!
Post a Comment