Mommy's packing her bags and getting ready for a trip to Naples, Florida with her girlfriends. I'm staying home with daddy and we are going to live it up mommy-free. Daddy's going to introduce me to Sportscenter and golf. Now if only I could get mommy to stop hugging me extra tight and gushing, "I'm going to miss you soooo much" all day long.
July 8, 2008
Back to the Beach
Mommy's packing her bags and getting ready for a trip to Naples, Florida with her girlfriends. I'm staying home with daddy and we are going to live it up mommy-free. Daddy's going to introduce me to Sportscenter and golf. Now if only I could get mommy to stop hugging me extra tight and gushing, "I'm going to miss you soooo much" all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun Katie!!!Enjoy yourself and be safe!Love ya!!
Whoa! Mommy has time away! What a treat for you all...enjoy the time away Katie and don't worry I am sure that Daddy and Sydney will be in bed by 8pm every night (wink,wink)
I have given you an award on my blog!
Post a Comment