April 16, 2008

Strapping Young Chap

I could barely keep my eyes open since it was nearing my bedtime, but I didn't want to miss my favorite show, The Bachelor. I sooo fancy the charming british accent of this season's bachelor. Mommy says I'm too young to be in the betting pool... but I think that Chelsea will be getting the final rose.

Are you serious?!? You are going to keep HER?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I LOVE it!!!!!

CKck said...

Hi Syd, it's your old friend Campbell in San Diego. First of all, thanks for worrying about us - Mommy and I were in Ohio for five weeks while Daddy is way-far-way and my Nanny has dial up - gasp! No blogging for us. Anyway, I wanted you to know you are becoming quite the cute young lady. Also, I totally agree w/ you about Chelsea... true, I have been secretly listening every Monday night from my crib. Buh-bye Robin and Marshana, buh-bye. Talk to ya, Cam xoxo