April 20, 2008

Milestone #86

Shhhh... don't tell... I've been able to sit up on my own for a few days, but it was much much funnier to keep that information confidential so that I could watch mommy and daddy's attempts to teach me! I think they were starting to be "on" to my little secret, so I finally gave in and showed off last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Sydney!!!! Soon you will be off and crawling.

Popcorn Addict said...

WOW! Isn't it so true what they say about growing up so quickly?
You are such a big girl Sydney...I am very proud!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo Sydney!! You'll have to teach me that one! Right now I'm still working on holding my head up... any helpful tips?? Also, my mommy will not let go of this thing called "Tummy Time" even tough she knows how I feel about it... how is your mommy about TT?

Much Love,
Averi :)

Sassy Sydney said...

Baby Averi,

Tummy time was NOT one of my favorites until my head became less heavy and my neck started doing it's job! I didn't have any problems letting my mommy know how much I didn't love it. :) Hang in there... I promise it gets easier!