April 5, 2008
Growing Like A Weed
I'm not the only one growing like a weed around here... Sadie is too! I always have to listen to mommy and daddy reminisce about Sadie's puppy days. Several years and many sophisticated dog tricks later, she is the perfect doggy. She gets the paper in the morning, plays dead when you say "bang! bang!", and can wave hello/goodbye. We are so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sadie - You are the perfect dog and soooo cute :)
Sadie you have grown so much! and learned way more than most dogs out there. You are the perfect Big Sister to Sydney!
Sadie i have been trying to trade Broozer for you for the past 5 months, but they won't go for it:( I miss you and know you are taking good care of Sydney!!Hopefully i'll see you soon so we can throw the ball around in the backyard!!
Sadie, can you come over and train our doggies Skip and June to get the paper? Impressive!!
Post a Comment