Aunt Kari, pleeeeease don't go! Chattanooga is way too far. I'll miss you so much. Who's going to change my less-than-fresh diapers... who's going to meet me for lunch... who's going to push my stroller in the mall?! Sniff, sniff... I won't say goodbye, I'll say see ya later.
April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh lady bug, all you have to do is call me and I'll come right home to spend some time with you. I love my lil Sydney girl!! I will Miss you most!!
Love,
Aunt Kari
I want to meet Aunt Kari. Dick and I are moving to Chattanooga when our house sells. I was born there and moved away 47 years ago ! Who knew I'd ever go back! The company Dick works for has a manufacturing facility there and we have friends there already. Sydney, it's just a short drive down I-75 and you will love Rock City, the Aquarium, the Children's museum and more.
That is a really sad face! We will all have to go visit her once she gets settled in.
Love,
Aunt Katie
Aunt Kari,
You are getting so close to us! Welcome to the South! Let us know when you are settled and we will drive up to visit.
-Brooke
Post a Comment