April 10, 2008

M-O-R-E!

My palette is expanding every day. It's not true that first impressions are lasting impressions 'cause I've grown fond of each of the foods that I was a little nervous about at first. Some of my thoughts regarding the recent cuisine:

Sweet Peas: If I'm hungry enough, I'll make this stuff go down.

Green Beans: CHA-CHING, BADA BING! Give me more!

Squash: Hmmm... the verdict is still out on this one.

Carrots: Awww Yeah. Now that's the good stuff.

5 comments:

taylorl said...

awww... soooo cute! Don't worry Sydney...I'm not fond of peas either! :)

Anonymous said...

Sydney,
You are so cute! I just love your little smile :) Good work on trying new food...I don't care for peas, squash or green beans!

Love,
Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Drum roll please, Aunt Stacy's first comment. I am joining the world of the slackers at work ie Aunt Katie...
Sydney, I'll tell you what good old Helen told me...eat the carrots because they are good for your eyes!

Anonymous said...

I love green beans too! You are getting cuter evryday Sydney! I love your smile :)

Anonymous said...

PS - Stacy, my eye doctor told me the carrot thing was just a myth! We won't tell Sydney that :) My uncle used to tell me eat the crust on the bread b/c it would grow hair on my chest....NO THANK YOU!!!!!!