April 13, 2008

6 Mondays Left


I'm learning how to count. Every morning mommy starts our day by telling me the countdown until the end of the school year. There are 36 school days left until summer. Next year, mommy will only work half days. She'll go to school in the mornings and spend the rest of the day with ME! Yahoooooo!

4 comments:

Popcorn Addict said...

Whoo-hoo! Do I hear Summer calling? The best time of year for kids and Teachers!!! I hope to see you all this summer ;)

Anonymous said...

Baby Sydney... I'm so impressed that you're learning to count sooo early! Your mommy must be a teacher! My mom's not the best at math, but she looooves reading! I'm thankful my daddy is a math teacher!

Love,
Baby Averi :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! That means you might meet me for lunches during the week!

Aunt Katie

The Aliaga Family said...

That's wonderful that you get to job share! I'm looking forward to that as well next year :)