January 10, 2008

Six

I'm not really into numerology, but the number six means many things to me. SIX is the number of...
~ naps I take throughout the day.
~ minutes it takes me to calm myself after a meltdown.
~ toes I have... oh wait... that's ten! (oops, I get confused)
~ aunt and uncles that I have.
~ times a day that my mommy calls to check in on me!
~ binkies that my mom and dad carry at all times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney, I love this picture of you and your mommy. You both look so happy and content.
If you add a zero to the six, that is how many times a day I check on you in your Pack-N-Play, how many kisses you get between the bedroom and the great room after your naps, and the number of conversations we have during the day! You are adjusting pretty well but I know you'd rather hang out with your mommy and daddy. Thanks for taking it easy on me this week..... love you more than you love your binky! Mimi