Some people may call my bedroom a nursery, others may call it a dormitorio or a chambre a coucher. A few may call it a camera de letto, a schlafzimmer, or a slaapkamer. I like to call it
my little slice of heaven!
dormitorio- spanish
chambre a coucher- french
camera de lett0- italian
schlafzimmer- german
slaapkamer- dutch
3 comments:
Dear Sydney, Your room looks beautiful like you! I am so impressed at how "clean" your room is!! When you are 13, perhaps you will need to look back at this pic. It reminds me of your mother's room when she was teenager.... JUST PERFECT all the time!!!! love, Mimi
Hi Sydney,
I love your room decor! I hope it gets lots of use :) so your parents can enjoy their sleep :)
Love,
Brooke
A big THANK YOU to Mimi and Grandma for making my nursery so special. Mimi used all of her sewing talents to make the decor and Grandma set me up with the beautiful crib and dresser! I am one lucky girl! Love you both!
Post a Comment