It's getting pretty chilly in the 'Nati. Tonight it is supposed to drop down to 23 degrees... brrrrr! I plan to keep warm in this super soft and incredibly cozy outfit!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are so cute and cuddly! I could just hold you all day!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
2 comments:
You are so cute and cuddly! I could just hold you all day!
Love,
Aunt Katie
Looks very cozy!!! I wish I could have an outfit like that :)
Post a Comment