Every other Saturday, our family heads out for some bulk bargains at the local Costco Warehouse. Some of the items that we stock up on include diapers, wipes, cleaning supplies, and various household items. Daddy calls some of our purchases "impulse buys", but mommy says that they are "deals just too big to pass up!". It's hard to believe that 740 wipes were used to wipe my bottom in just over one month. It's pretty fair to say that I have one shiny heiney!
January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am glad mommy buys all those wipes, why didn't she have any with her today? :) It was great to see you at lunch today. I love your smiles!!!!
sydney, you will be the million dollar baby by the time you are three! What happened to using a washcloth?
Love you all!
Post a Comment