January 5, 2008

Lunch Anyone?!

My dad thinks that I'm too young to date, but I don't think that lunch dates count. My mom and I have really loved meeting friends for lunch throughout the week. I've gotten so used to our midday outtings that when noon strikes, I start craving LaRosa's pizza or Friday's chicken fingers! Hmmmm.... should I get cheese on the breadsticks???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney, I want you to think outside of the box and maybe go with something like spaghetti and meatballs or chicken with cheese. Don't let your Mom get you in the chicken fingers routine like SHE is. ;) When it comes to lunch, she is an easy one to read!! I think you just might have a rich palate like your Aunt Kari does!! Hee hee! Stick with me girl, and you'll know what's good!! Love you!

Aunt Kari

Sassy Sydney said...

Aunt Kari,
Maybe you could make me some of that yummmmmy swiss steak and dumplings! Mmmmm Mmmmm good!
Love ya!

Popcorn Addict said...

What about Skyline? Savor every bit of it b/c when you are not around it you sure do miss it.
Love you all,
The No Skyline Georgia Family

Anonymous said...

Sydney, I have also enjoyed a few lunches!