October 21, 2008

Pots & Pans

Normally, the lower kitchen cabinets are on lock down. I can open them about an inch and then the cabinet door gets stuck so that I can't open it any further (how frustrating). As much as I pull, yank, and tug, the door doesn't budge. Someone happened to leave it open today and I found the most spectaular items hidden behind the door. I managed to pull out some silver, shiny things with big handles that make the best noise when you bang on the them!

7 comments:

Tippy said...

Sydney - Don't tell your mom I let you open the drawer with the lunch bags :) You happily took every single bag out and placed it nicely on the floor for Aunt Katie to pick up.

Check to see if that one is still unlocked...

Abraham said...

Some of the pots and pans make good helmets also. Have fun with the new "noise makers" you discovered. Love and miss you much!!

Popcorn Addict said...

What the hay...go ahead and sit in them too!

Tippy said...

I have something for you on my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Pots and pans are so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pots and Pans make the best musical instruments! Save me a the spaghetti pot and we can make a two man band!

taylorl said...

Pots and pans make the best music! :<)