Happy Birthday Aunt Katie! Mommy and I don't know what we'd do without you. You are such a wonderful friend and you spoil me so much. We hope that this is your best year yet! :) We love you.
The first picture is my favorite! Sydney, it was so nice to finally meet you in person - I hear about you all the time! I hope I get to see you again before I leave. kisses, g.
I remember that costume in the first pic!!! That was hilarious!! Sydney, too bad Mommy didn't post the picture of her and Daddy in a very similar costume, on that very same night!! You would have loved to see them! I won't go into what Aunt Kari was that year for Halloween. Love and miss you!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
7 comments:
Oh no you didn't! :)You are so sweet! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!
The first picture is my favorite! Sydney, it was so nice to finally meet you in person - I hear about you all the time! I hope I get to see you again before I leave.
kisses,
g.
I remember that costume in the first pic!!! That was hilarious!! Sydney, too bad Mommy didn't post the picture of her and Daddy in a very similar costume, on that very same night!! You would have loved to see them! I won't go into what Aunt Kari was that year for Halloween. Love and miss you!
Happy birthday Katie!! Hope ypu have a blast, it's not that bad turning 30...just ask Brooke.
Happy Birthday! Love the pictures!!!
Happy Birthday Katie!
Oh I remember that Halloween! I think that was the year your daddy doubled as a Mexican and a streaker for Halloween!
Love Aunt Dawg
Post a Comment