What was the inspiration for my costume??? Nope, not Piglet. It wasn't Wilbur from Charlotte's Web either. I wasn't thinking of Porky or Babe. I was going more for an authentic, original idea... the pot-bellied pig!
Sydney, you are far more beautiful in your costume than that pig! I hope you get lots of candy (you can always share with Aunt Brookie) Love you all, B
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
1 comment:
Sydney, you are far more beautiful in your costume than that pig! I hope you get lots of candy (you can always share with Aunt Brookie)
Love you all, B
Post a Comment