October 18, 2008

Fort Liberty Park

As the leaves change color and the breezes become cooler, it is the perfect time of year for playing at the park. Luckily for me, we have an awesome playground just a short walk from our house (although we usually drive...)
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!
I was feeling a little unsure about the slide, so daddy went with me.
Daddy pushed us, while mommy and I held on tight!
I'm not quite big enough yet for the popular tire swing.
*I'd like to give a special shout out to all my BG homies... Great Aunt Pat, Mary, Steven, Jennifer, and Amanda! Go Falcons!

4 comments:

Abraham said...

That is a fun park!! Remember the races we had when we were up there to see you. I believe i won and beat Emma and Elijah!! Have fun. Love and miss you much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the emails Sydney! You are such a busy girl! Keep your Aunt Stacy posted! I look forward to our kisses again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!!

Tippy said...

Looks like a lot of fun!