Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
4 comments:
Sydney, I just can't believe you have writer's block! Maybe tomorrow you will find your muse.
You are so adorable...you can just post pictures!!!
Miss you lots...please come visit!!!
I think you should give us some updates on how Barney is doing. Have not heard much about your purple friend lately!
I think you should blog about your trip to the golf course, and how your heroic Daddy protected you from potential incoming fire.
It was really nice to see you today.
Post a Comment