March 10, 2009

Care to Join Us?

Each afternoon, I bring out my shimmering teapot and finest china for a little high tea with my dolls. In keeping with tradition, we typically sip our tea while indulging in a little local gossip. It's a very regal treat that I look forward to each day...

6 comments:

Popcorn Addict said...

A Tea Party like Emma and I's favorite book Ms Gigglebelly. You are such a big girl now, I miss you lots. Big hugs and lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Would love to join you for tea some time! Do you have some good gossip to share? Miss you, it has been too long and I hope to see you soon!
Love Aunt Dawg

Tippy said...

Sydney, you are getting so big! I miss you so much! I love your babies shoes...so funny!

Anonymous said...

Sydney will you share high tea with me? Do you get you tea from Britain or do you get it straight from India via Rahni.

Its a good thing you have such classy neighbors to keep you on the up and up.

Miss you much.

Barbara said...

Tea and crumpets ... may I join you someday?

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!!! I would love to join you for some high tea!