
March 26, 2009
Announcing...
I just got wind of some news... I'm going to be a big sister in September! This new baby is due to arrive just five days after my birthday. I'm going to try my best to share my toys, but sharing my birthday... now that's a whole 'nother story. Since I am going to be the older sister, it's only right for me to start bossing this shortstuff around. So here's a little message to the bun in mommy's oven: September 23rd is already taken. Find your own birth day. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see if you will have a baby sister or a baby brother! You will be the best big sister!
Congratulations Sydney (and Mom & Dad)!! That is wonderful news!
Gina
Congratulations on the fantastic news! That is very exciting!! I wish your mom a super smooth pregnancy!
Wonderful news! Sydney, you are going to be a big sister extraordinaire! Love and best wishes to your expanding family!
YEAH!!!!!! Congratulations on the new baby :) I know you will be a great big sister!
Congratulations to you all! I think that it is so wonderful! You will love your new sibling! I am excited for you and your Mommy and Daddy!
Big Hugs to all!
Wow, Sydney! This sure is fun news - right? I mean, how bad can it really be? So long as that little stinker follows the rules, anyway. Let me know how it goes since I will prolly find myself in your shoes one day (not really YOUR shoes, although I bet my mommy would put Mary Janes on me if there was a pair in reach -- just so she could see how cute they look!)Mommy & I are sending BIG CONGRATS to you and your Mommy and hoping that she is feeling well. Happy Day :) xoxo, cam
I just stopped by and saw this post!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment