I have been waiting for those piggies, girlie!!!! I thought there just might be enough hair in the back to start you on your road to good hair/bad hair days... and with those piggies you will only have "good hair" adorable days!!!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
8 comments:
Love the hair! So cute!
Sydney,
You are so cute! Congrats on the big steps!!
G.
Those are some seriously cute pig tails!!
I have been waiting for those piggies, girlie!!!! I thought there just might be enough hair in the back to start you on your road to good hair/bad hair days... and with those piggies you will only have "good hair" adorable days!!!
Adorable hairdo! i think you really look sassy!
So cute!!
I can't believe how big ou are getting. I LOVE the hairdo!! Love and miss you much!!
Dear Sydney,
Your piggy tails are TOO CUTE!!! I think you should wear them all the time.
Post a Comment