November 1, 2008

Lovebug

My Halloween was filled with more treats than tricks! Check out our Halloween album here. Mimi, this one's for you....
* The jack o' lantern pictured above is the work of the very talented, 2nd place carving contest winner... Uncle Cory!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney, you look sooooo cute! I'm glad you had a fun filled Halloween. Great jack-o-lantern, I think it should have won 1st place!!!

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest love bug I ever did see! I hope you got lots of treats!
Kisses,
Aunt Dawg

Popcorn Addict said...

My what a Adorable Lovebug!
I am sure you made out like a bandit and shared with Mom and Dad!

Abraham said...

How could you not get a bunch of candy with that smile and cute custome!! You are the best lovebug ever!! Miss and love you much.

taylorl said...

Sydney, you are a precious love bug! Hopefully your Mommy and Daddy let their sweet little girl sample a bit of the sweet candy!
:)

taylorl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

She looks adorable!

Barbara said...

cute as a bug in a rug

Angela said...

such a cute little bug!