November 5, 2008
It's a BOY!
My Uncle Doug and Aunt Cecilly welcomed their first son, William Douglas, this afternoon! I am soooo excited to have a new cousin. I can't wait to have someone to boss around, uh I mean, play with at our family events. It's just too bad that Uncle Doug already put strict guidelines that neither Natalie, Libby, or I can dress Will up or play princess with him... shucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sydney, please send best wishes to all. A new baby brings such joy to the entire family. I know you are going to have such fun with your new cousin.
What Uncle Doug doesnt know wont hurt him Sydney ;) I'm sure there will be some play dates with maybe a tiara or something "special" for cousin William. Congrats to all. Love and miss you much!!!
aw...congrats on your new boy cousin, Sydney! And congrats to your mommy for being an aunt again!
Congratulations to the entire family! Enjoy the new blessing!
Post a Comment