My elbows and knees have been getting a little banged up from crawling, so I've decided to try a new way of getting around.
*Note: I (and by I, I really mean mommy) generally like to wear more than just my diapey for videos, but I was getting ready for my bath when I decided to take my first steps. :)
August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe how big she is!! I am so glad we were able to get together this summer! Are you ready for Tuesday?!? I'm not!
love ya!
Wow! That's awesome Sydney!!
What a cute girl... starting to walk! :)
Way to go Sydney! And what a great Mom you have who always has camera ready to take pictures of these milestones.
It figures that a few weeks after we leave you decide to take your first steps. You're getting to be such a big girl. Maybe next time i see you you'll hold my hand and we can go for a walk :) Love and Miss you much!!!
So cute! You are getting so big!
You go girl!!!!! I am so proud of you for walking, soon you will be able to chase after Nico and Brooks when they take your toys!!!
Post a Comment