August 27, 2008

Luke, I am your Sydney

After a visit to the Children's Urgent Care, a steroid to help my breathing, and a strong dose of infant's tylenol to make me more comfortable, I'm beginning to feel much better. I've progressed from sounding like a barking seal to sounding more like Darth Vader. I'd say that's quite an improvement. The doctor's visit (or was it that I'd been up for three days straight) wore me out...

6 comments:

Abraham said...

Sweetie,

I am so SORRY you had to go to the emergency room. I'm glad they gave you medicine to make you feel better though. Get good sleep and feel better. Love and miss you much!!!

Popcorn Addict said...

Awww! I wish I was there to help make you feel better. BTW-Love the new anklet you just started a new trend!

Barbara said...

A hospital bracelet, we all hope our children never have to wear one, but, alas, that's never the case.

Tippy said...

So Sweet...she looks so tired!

Anonymous said...

Sydney, we are so glad you are feeling better. Sorry you had to make a trip to the ER, lets hope it is the last!!!!

taylorl said...

We hope you're all better soon Sydney!