August 26, 2008
Barking Seal
You may have been wondering what I've been UP to lately... five letters... croup. I, very unfortunately, caught a cold that progressed into a bad case of croup. Not only do I sound like a barking seal, but I refuse to sleep for any extended periods of time. Hello, late-nights, hello. Please send some well wishes my way for a fast recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sydney,
This is part of being a baby. I know it's not fun, but you get sick. You will get better though. I hope you feel better soon and i'll be thinking of you. Love and miss you much!!!
Feel better soon Sydney.
Oh Sydney you poor baby. I wish I was there to help cuddle you! I think it is stress from your mommy going back to work. Feel better soon.
Hugs and kisses!
My poor Sydney! I hope you feel better soon! Your poor mommy and daddy need some sleep, as do you I'm sure! Feel better! Love you!
Hello Precious Angel,
Please get better really quick, it is tiring for everyone when the baby is not feeling well. An Apple a day keeps the doctor away?!?! - maybe a Gerber apple puree.
Love you,
Aunt B
Post a Comment