It really worked! Due to snow accumulation and freezing rain, school was cancelled today for mommy. My plans are to stay in my jammies all day, play, smile and sing. I might squeeze in a quick episode of Days of Our Lives if I have time. I've been wondering what Marlena's been up to these days. ;)
February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! No School Today! I love snow days too! I just wish we could make our first snow angels together!
Love you.
YEAH!!!!!!! It was the perfect day :) I hope you stayed warm in your pajamas all day.
Sydney-
If you EVER need or want to know what Marlena or anyone else on Day's of Our Lives is doing, all you have to do is ask your Aunt Kari!! I can tell you everything you need to know. If you'd like, you can even come over to my house and watch it with me sometime. Love you and can't wait to see you on Wednesday!!
Aunt Kari
Post a Comment