February 12, 2008

Weepy

My Dear Sweet Sydney,

Bear with me cause mommy's having an emotional moment... day... year. :) I always knew that I wanted to be a mommy, but I had no idea how my life would change until the day you were born. I get overwhelmed with happiness just thinking of how much I love you. Every moment with you is such an amazing blessing. Watching you grow every day and achieve new things is incredible, but it's the small moments that truly tug at my heart. After your bath tonight, I put you in your swing and tucked you in tight with a blanket. You looked right at me, paused and smiled with a soft coo. Oh boy, mommy couldn't help but cry. Your daddy and I couldn't possibly love you any more than we do. Now that I've gotten that out of my system, it's back to Biggest Loser: Couples Edition.

XOXO,
Mommy

No comments: