Some of my highlights include:
- I turned two!
- Got a baby brother
- Traveled to Vero Beach, Destin, Atlanta, Indian Lake, and Columbus
- Took swimming lessons
- Joined Tumblees
- Started preschool
- Two new cousins were born
- Switched bedrooms
- Can peel an orange
- Learned how to run, jump, do somersaults, pencil rolls, and donkey kicks
- Learned how to put my own socks and shoes on
- Can recognize the houses and cars of my family and friends
- Love to eat pickles, french fries, and hot dogs
- Can identify almost all of my colors
- Can sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" and "Jingle Bells" all the way through
- Can make my brother smile the brightest!
3 comments:
Happy New Year! I love hearing Reid's voice....sooooo cute!!!!!
Happy New Year to you all!!!! I hope to be able to see you all again this year!
Katie...Reid is just about the cutest thing ever! LOVE his smile! Sydney has grown so much and is one gorgeous girl. Hope you're doing well :-)
Post a Comment