Oh boy little guy, You can't smile at Mimi like that... we'll be at toys r us before I can get your diaper changed! You couldn't be any sweeter.... are you ever gonna kill the girls with those dimples! There aren't any words to describe how you melt us. Keep smilin! I love you more than you love your binky! Mimi
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
4 comments:
He is so darn cute! I just love him!
Oh boy little guy,
You can't smile at Mimi like that... we'll be at toys r us before I can get your diaper changed! You couldn't be any sweeter.... are you ever gonna kill the girls with those dimples! There aren't any words to describe how you melt us. Keep smilin! I love you more than you love your binky! Mimi
Happy 3 month birthday!
He is adorable...lady killer for sure!
YAY 3 months and could not be cuter!!! It goes by too fast!
Post a Comment