Sydney, I often have trouble putting on my swimsuit and my dresses too! We will help each other with our dresses, ok???? I love you more than the color blue!!! Mimi
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
3 comments:
Tell Mommy to hurry this summer thing is only around for a little bit!
I love the pictures!!! She is getting so big :)
Sydney, I often have trouble putting on my swimsuit and my dresses too! We will help each other with our dresses, ok???? I love you more than the color blue!!! Mimi
Post a Comment