I drove the "hot rod" while he loaded up the cart with groceries. I was really happy to cruise along while daddy paid for and bagged the items in the check-out lane. As we headed out to the parking lot, things got a little quiet. TOO quiet. Daddy bent down to check on me and noticed this in my hands...June 1, 2009
Sticky Fingers
I recently headed to Kroger to do some grocery shopping with daddy. To keep me occupied and happy, he let me try out one of these cool carts for the first time.
I drove the "hot rod" while he loaded up the cart with groceries. I was really happy to cruise along while daddy paid for and bagged the items in the check-out lane. As we headed out to the parking lot, things got a little quiet. TOO quiet. Daddy bent down to check on me and noticed this in my hands...
Uh oh. I was caught. I couldn't help it.... my sticky fingers reached out of the cart and swiped this yummy candybar right off the shelf. I just wanted a quick taste! My daddy is now convinced that I've got mommy's sweet tooth. :)
I drove the "hot rod" while he loaded up the cart with groceries. I was really happy to cruise along while daddy paid for and bagged the items in the check-out lane. As we headed out to the parking lot, things got a little quiet. TOO quiet. Daddy bent down to check on me and noticed this in my hands...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear you Sydney...I love a good candy bar too! I bet you mommy finished it! :)
Love you!
So funny, little theif! I "borrowed" candy from a store once too when I was a mini-me!
Miss you Syd!
Love Aunt Dawg
That is hilarious! I love it!
Sydney, sometimes you just need chocolate! It looks like you got a good candy bar too :)
Post a Comment