I got a card in the mail from GUP & GAP and I tried reading it aloud to daddy. He had a little trouble with my translation and I don't really understand why.... :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
prodigy child! pretty soon she will be so fluent she won't even need to point with her finger. I'd say DRA level 30 for sure.
No doubt that you are reading, baby doll!! Loved that you used your finger too!! You couldn't get any cuter or more adorable!!! Love you more than books!! MIMI
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
5 comments:
prodigy child! pretty soon she will be so fluent she won't even need to point with her finger. I'd say DRA level 30 for sure.
I love it when she looks up and says, "Hi Dad!" So cute!
was that spanish?
I miss you and love the videos!
Love,
Aunt B
Love to see her READING already. The look on her face when she says "Hi Dad" is priceless. A "gifted princess" if we ever saw one.
No doubt that you are reading, baby doll!! Loved that you used your finger too!! You couldn't get any cuter or more adorable!!! Love you more than books!! MIMI
Post a Comment