February 2, 2009

Chivalry

I think this little Brooks likes me. Let me explain. First, he offered his cookie to me and we all know that cookies are the key to a girls heart. Then, he kept pointing at me. I'm thinking that his pointed finger was a declaration of, "She is mine!" to all of the other boys in the room. Soooo there was only one other boy in the room, whatever. On top of all of that, he chivalrously picked up my sippy cup every time (and there were many) I threw it from my highchair. Don't worry, I showed my appreciation for his sweetness with a generous amount of smooches. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitley think he likes you Sydney. In fact, he told me so on our way home!!!! Thank you for having us over :)

Popcorn Addict said...

He is cute but do we really need to worry your daddy yet?

Tammy said...

Hi Katie! Brooke told me about your blog awhile ago and I had to come check it out! I moved from Cincinnati when I was 9, but we were friends ;) My family gave your family our cat when we moved. Anyway, your daughter is beautiful! I hope you are doing well!

Abraham said...

I'm sorry i havent been on lately!! Don't forget about your Uncle Abe. I'll always pick up your sippy cup when it falls,and i love smooches!! Tell Mommy to check my blog,i'm back in buisness!! Love and miss you much!!!!!!!