I like to do things on my own. As soon as I hear, "Want to go ni-night?", I walk over to the stairs and head up to my bedroom all by myself...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Syd! Sorry I have been delinquent in my comments! I miss you and hope to see you soon! Thanks so much for the Christmas card, you are too cute for words! Love, Aunt Dawg
I think you got that trait from Aunt B. She used to put herself to bed at a very early age. I really enjoyed my Christmas car. Wait til you see the picture of me in my card.
If i rub Aunt B's hair i make her go night night too! Still even at her advanced age she does this. You are so big and i can't wait to see you sometime! Thanks for the Christmas card is was adorable. Love and miss you much!!!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
6 comments:
Hi Syd! Sorry I have been delinquent in my comments! I miss you and hope to see you soon! Thanks so much for the Christmas card, you are too cute for words!
Love, Aunt Dawg
Night Night is my favorite time of day!
Lots of hugs,
Aunt B
I think you got that trait from Aunt B. She used to put herself to bed at a very early age. I really enjoyed my Christmas car. Wait til you see the picture of me in my card.
If i rub Aunt B's hair i make her go night night too! Still even at her advanced age she does this. You are so big and i can't wait to see you sometime! Thanks for the Christmas card is was adorable. Love and miss you much!!!
so cute! I love it. I can't wait to see her this week!!!!!
I have probably watched this 100 times...it never gets old ;)
Post a Comment