Eating "O's" out of the box is so much fun..... until I accidentally turn the box upside down and all the yumminess falls to the floor right in front of my eyes.
Scene 1: Shock and sadness that the entire cereal box emptied to the floor.
Scene 2: Less sadness as mommy and daddy encourage me to clean-up. FYI: Putting things away just happens to be one of my favorite things to do!
After a few seconds, I became bored with cleaning up and let Sadie handle the rest. :)
December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny! Again, Sadie gets to clean up the mess :)
That was sad :( I think I heard a sniffle when she was cleaning them up off of the floor.
Awe, that was so sad...I feel the sadness! At least she is willing to clean up some!
Love you!
Oh boo! No fun when your favorite treat is spilled all over the floor. Poor sweet Sydney! She is too precious!
Post a Comment