I was laying on my belly when all of the sudden my head got very heavy and swayed the rest of my body to one side. Next thing I knew I was on my back... ummmm is that technically a roll?! I'm moving on to somersaults and kangaroo kicks next week. :)
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
3 comments:
I give that roll a perfect TEN!
Sydney
That's a roll! Keep up the good work and you will have a whole new perspective on your world - you can have control!
Love
Grandma
Good job Sydney!!!! You are about to experience a whole new world :)Watch out mom and dad!!!
Post a Comment