March 18, 2008

Whitecap

Can someone please explain what is growing inside my mouth??! One day my gums feel nice and soft. The next day, there is a white, bumpy surface poking out of my gumline. I keep running my tongue over this new development, but I'm not exactly sure where it came from and what it's for. Should I call the dentist? Do I have to start brushing it?? So many questions...

p.s. I don't really appreciate that mommy used a moment that I was very sad to try to capture the whitecap on film.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Last week it was cereal for the first time - next week it will be steak!!

Popcorn Addict said...

Woo-hoo! I will send up the oragel coupons :) I know they hurt but it will be worth it...think about all the popcorn you can chew!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new tooth!

Abraham said...

Sydney,

I know it hurts baby, but just think of all the good stuff you will be able to enjoy!! In a little while no more soft stuff, you move on to things like animal crackers!!YEAH!!Miss you much!!