August 1, 2011

Back to School Shopping

We headed out this morning for some back to school shopping. It's sometimes a toss up of how it will be when we are out in public, but all three kids were awesome! It helped that the teacher store has a play area. The incentive sounded a lot like this, "If you stay in the cart and use nice, quiet words, then you can play with the toys after we shop!" It worked like a charm. :)
They were so good at our first stop that we piled back in the car and went to Ikea. We pretended our cart was a boat and sailed our way through the store while I threw some things in along the way. When we ran out of room in the cart we headed home for lunch.
What a fun morning!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I can't believe it's that time already!! Time flies.

Grandma said...

Great pics of the kids. What a good mom you are.

Tippy said...

Boooo...I love shopping for school supplies, minus the going back to school part :)