The number of posts that I've written in the last four years: 530. This blog has been and continues to be the best way to store our family memories. I don't scrapbook, don't facebook, don't always print photos and put them in albums, and (gasp!) haven't been the best at keeping up with Sydney and Reid's baby books. This has truly become our own family keepsake. Looking back through the pictures and posts makes me smile every single time. Your comments make it even sweeter and always make my day. Blogging is my mommy outlet and helps me to never ever forget sweet moments like this...
| The loves of my life. |
8 comments:
So sweet, I'm right there with you on the blog memories I have...(thanks to your pressure!) Did you know that you can have them turned into a book? Also, is Sydney & Reid naked?
Ha! They both have diapers on... as I was getting their jammies ready, they both scrambled downstairs to sneak in one more snuggle before bedtime. :)
I love your blog too! You and Kel are the reasons I became a blog addict. FYI: as a gift, a friend of mine had the entire 1st year of my blog printed into a book at blurb.com. It's like a photo album but 100 times better because all of the captions are included too! You should check it - I bet you'd love it!
I wish you were on facebook but know that you wouldn't be sharing as much so I appreciate having this to catch up over a long distance...Love to you all!
When we're not busy spreading the plague to your children, we love catching up on your blog -- keep up the great work!
Cecilly- Ha! Even if we knew ahead of time that we'd catch the plague, we'd still love hanging with your family. YOU are the reason I started blogging, thanks for the inspiration!! xoxo
I have loved reading your blog and following your family over the years. Remember Justin signed us up after he saw your blog?! This is the cutest picture ever!!!!!!!!!
As grandma this is the best way to keep up when I can't be there. The family owes you alot for keeping it up all this time. I just hope you can continue
Post a Comment