I just got home from an amazing trip to San Francisco! Katie and Madison made my first trip to San Fran perfect. Our adventures included a gorgeous drive along the coast to beautiful Stinson Beach. We rode a double-decker bus on a tour through the city. We saw the painted ladies and loved the sea lions on Pier 39. We rode BART to downtown and walked from Fisherman's Wharf to the financial district (passing Little Italy and Chinatown along the way). We admired the Golden Gate bridge and saw the crookedest part of Lombard Street. We ate a brownie sundae in Ghiradelli Square, caught up on the Real Housewives and read all of the latest gossip magazines. Katie & Madison- Thank you for such a wonderful time, I miss you both already!






4 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go to SF to see your friend!! Sounds like you had FUN!!!! :)
We had so much fun! I miss you and want you to come back!
Looks beautiful!
Glad you got to see San Fran and had a great time, but the last picture showed those dreaded purple thistle plants that I have been trying to eradicate from my property for two years.
Post a Comment