We've added two new blogs to our favorites list! Mommy's much loved and very missed friend, Katie, will be sharing pictures of a-dorable Madison and her new life in San Francisco over at...
We also love to check on mommy's wonderful friend, Brooke, and her "big booty weight loss" mission. We admire that she is putting it all out there (measurements, weight, it ALL) in the hopes of holding herself accountable. GO BROOKE! Stop by her blog and leave some encouragement, it will make her day! :)February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for the shout out...I must say when choosing between the two I personally would choose the adorable cute baby one and will be checking in with Madison in hopes Ghiradelli will be in her future once shes a bit older of course :)
Brook- that picture is hilarious! I will be following you for inspiration!
btw- I mean to put an "e" at the end of your name :)
New blogs..FUN!!!
Post a Comment