Boy, oh boy...I can relate. After 3 years in Germany, we finally moved our US stuff here. The container arrived Monday...we are drowning in boxes & moving paper. Benjamin loves all the excitement like your kids. Good luck with the move!!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
6 comments:
Great tunnels! I bet those boxes will get wonderful artwork on them.
Love and Miss you all!
Good luck with moving day!!! Congratulations on your your home!
I hadn't heard anything in awhile .... didn't know the move was still on. Best wishes in your new home!
We just moved this past Friday and it was rough, but addy also loved the empty boxes :-) I hope your move goes smoothly!
Boy, oh boy...I can relate. After 3 years in Germany, we finally moved our US stuff here. The container arrived Monday...we are drowning in boxes & moving paper. Benjamin loves all the excitement like your kids. Good luck with the move!!
Hey, where did you guys get all of your boxes?
Post a Comment