We packed our bags, loaded up the car, filled the turtle top to the brim, and set out on an adventure down south. We are having a wonderful time on our first family-of-four vacation!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
6 comments:
LOVE it!! Enjoy Wackler Family!!!
Can't wait to see more pics!
Looks like you are having so much fun!! Bring back some of that sunny warm weather :)
Family vacations ... ah the memories.
I thought I recognized that sugar white sand! Hope you enjoyed the Gulf Coast.... my favorite.
Although there was not a stopover in Atlanta I am glad that you all had a nice time!
Sydney, that cupcake looks delicious!!!
Beautiful pictures! I'm so jealous...we still haven't gotten brave enough to go on a vacation. Enjoy!
Post a Comment