Our Big Canoe vacation was a lot of fun!
Highlights of the trip: a visit to the aquarium, swimming every day, chasing the ruff-ruffs Broozer and Rita, playing DS with "Nemma", blowing bubbles with "Yi-jah", mommy spending time with one of her most special friends, fourth of July fireworks, making s'mores, and seeing many deer!
Highlights of the trip: a visit to the aquarium, swimming every day, chasing the ruff-ruffs Broozer and Rita, playing DS with "Nemma", blowing bubbles with "Yi-jah", mommy spending time with one of her most special friends, fourth of July fireworks, making s'mores, and seeing many deer!
5 comments:
I had a wonderful time with you all! Sydney, I felt so special getting to hold you in my lap during the fireworks!
Come back for another visit soon!
Glad you all had a nice babymoon #2!! I am hoping to visit the same destination this fall...unless it sells before then. Enjoy the rest of your summer Sydney!!
Looks like fun. Great picture of the family!!!!
I'm glad you had fun...and am glad you are back!
Hey, I recognized some of those locations.
Post a Comment