May 6, 2009

Bring On The Blue

I found out that I am going to be getting a baby BROTHER this fall! Mommy and daddy seem over the moon about this, but I'm not that sure. I decided to make a pro/con list for having a brother:

Pros:
- I won't have to share my clothes.
- He can be my bodyguard.
- I won't have to share my dolls.
- Daddy won't make ME cut the grass.
- I get the bigger closet.

Cons:
- We can't play beauty shop (no manicures, hair styling, etc.)
- I'll have to attend his sporting events.
- I hear boys are dirty and I don't like dirt.
- The girls won't outnumber the boys in the house anymore.

After reviewing my list, it seems that there are more pros to having a brother. It doesn't seem so bad after all! :)

5 comments:

Popcorn Addict said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you all! Andy will have a boy to share building bikes and going to the Great American Ball Park while the girls go and get mani-pedi!!! It's a win-win!!!!

taylorl said...

AWESOME!!! We're so excited for you! See... my dream was right... you're going to have a baby boy with blonde hair!! Sydney is going to be an awesome sister to the little guy!
YEA!!!!
Hugs!!
~ Leah and Averi :)

Barbara said...

Wonderful news! But Sydney, there will be a few years that you can dress him up, put makeup on him, take pictures and later blackmail him.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! Boys LOVE their mammas :) I can't wait to meet him. I am so happy for your family.

Tippy said...

YEAH! I can't wait to meet this new little man!

Don't forget Sadie...she is a girl so you are still 3 to 2 :)