After much persuasion, my Aunt Katie has joined the blogging world... whoo hoo! If shopping is your fancy and you love golden retrievers, then you'll definitely want to check out http://preppyinthecity.blogspot.com/.
Sydney, I have been meaning to write to you for sometime to tell you what a beautiful little girl you are and how much I enjoy "lurking" on your blog. Your Aunt Katie told me about it and I have been "lurking" for some time. You remind me of your Aunt Katie before she discovered highlights... Next time I come to Cincinnati to visit maybe we can meet for lunch. Gigi (that's what all the little ones in my family call me)
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
3 comments:
Thanks Sydney! I'm not quite as good as you yet, but am trying. I need to come over for some blogging lessons. I think Aunt Kari should start one.
Sydney,
I have been meaning to write to you for sometime to tell you what a beautiful little girl you are and how much I enjoy "lurking" on your blog. Your Aunt Katie told me about it and I have been "lurking" for some time. You remind me of your Aunt Katie before she discovered highlights... Next time I come to Cincinnati to visit maybe we can meet for lunch.
Gigi
(that's what all the little ones in my family call me)
Welcome Katie to the blogging world...there is a lot of pressure to keep blogging and have new postings!
Post a Comment